Sunday 23 September 2012

The Wanderer Returns

Hello strangers..!

It's fair to say it's been a while since I last blogged - over 16 months to be exact. 

A lot changed in my life back at the start of 2011 - I moved to London for a new job and was thrown into a new, exciting world. This meant blogging took a back seat as I explored a new city, made new friends and tried to find my feet in a new industry.

I actually don't regret abandoning the blog, as I never wanted it to become a chore, which is how I think I'd have felt about it if I'd forced myself to keep writing. But recently I've been itching to get going again. I've still been following my favourite blogs all this time, and over the past few months have been feeling the urge to get reacquainted with my keyboard!

I don't have any master plans about how often I'll blog, or what I'll blog about, but we'll just see how it goes.

I thought about deleting all my old posts and starting from scratch, as I feel like I've changed a lot in the last year or so, and I'm not sure my old posts are still 'me'. But I then remembered how much work I put in to them and I don't want that to all be wasted.

So that's it - I'm back!

It feels good to once again by writing under 'Wings To Fly'.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment